08/26/09 02:32 AM
08/26/09 02:32 AM
Maryland
Bright Eyes Offline OP
Wanderer
Bright Eyes  Offline OP
Wanderer

Maryland
I spent several years duplicating the look of Helmi Flick whose work I adore and I think I got it down pretty good. Now I'm liquidating my entire setup (except for my camera) which you can look at from link off of my liquidation sheet. I have every color background she has and more and also have that beautiful contoured edge she has that is so exquisite (versus a plain posing table with the edge-of-a-cliff dropoff - 90 degree angle yuck!) which took me months to figure out how to get just right. Each of the special material she uses which I have are linked to samples of mine so you can see although some I have just recently bought and not used even once.

In addition, I have many large backgrounds from Civichrome, scenic muslins - beautiful - most of which have never been used, a couple only used once or twice.

I am too busy on the animal rescue side of things (as you'll see from my samples) for this type of venture and plus it is too physical. I have MS and it is way too hard for me to setup all that stuff by myself. I did it for a couple of years and can't do it without my husband and now he's working 60-70 hours a week all the time.

All offers considered. PayPal NOT accepted. You can email me at brighteyesalive@mac.com if interested.

For those of you in the DC area, I will be at the pet photographer's luncheon on Thursday and will have a copy of this excel spreadsheet. All my equip is listed along with original purchase price.

LIQUIDATION SHEET:
http://brighteyespetphoto.com/liquidation.htm

Heck you can even buy the website, I'll fix it up for you, and the domain name. I thought the slogan was pretty catchy, 'we put the best light on your pet' - that and the name, Bright Eyes Pet Photography are trademarked.

Thank you,
Patti Henningsen

Re: BRIGHT EYES PET PHOTO LIQUIDATING: everything [Re: Bright Eyes] #24724
08/26/09 12:36 PM
08/26/09 12:36 PM
Rome, Italy
StephanieMillner Offline
Tracker
StephanieMillner  Offline
Tracker

Rome, Italy
Are you selling the lights? And if so, how much for 1 Alienbee?

Also... there's a DC pet photographer luncheon???

Stephanie Millner, Cr.Photog., CPP
Re: BRIGHT EYES PET PHOTO LIQUIDATING: everything [Re: StephanieMillner] #24725
08/26/09 01:13 PM
08/26/09 01:13 PM
Alexandria, VA
R
RobinB Offline
Wanderer
RobinB  Offline
Wanderer
R

Alexandria, VA
Hi Stephanie,

Just sent you an evite to the DC Pet Photographers get-together.

Sincerely,
Robin

Robin Burkett
PawPrints Photography
www.pawprintsphotography.com
www.pawprintsgallery.com/blog

Re: BRIGHT EYES PET PHOTO LIQUIDATING: everything [Re: RobinB] #24726
08/26/09 03:01 PM
08/26/09 03:01 PM
Rome, Italy
StephanieMillner Offline
Tracker
StephanieMillner  Offline
Tracker

Rome, Italy
Thanks Robin - I don't know if I can make it... I have an 11:00 shoot! (shoot!) Seen your site and work around town though. I'm a fan!

Stephanie Millner, Cr.Photog., CPP
Re: BRIGHT EYES PET PHOTO LIQUIDATING: everything [Re: StephanieMillner] #24727
08/27/09 01:14 AM
08/27/09 01:14 AM
CA
StarrLight Offline
Veteran
StarrLight  Offline
Veteran

CA
Good luck with your new ventures Patti.
Diana

Re: BRIGHT EYES PET PHOTO LIQUIDATING: everything [Re: StarrLight] #24728
08/27/09 04:09 AM
08/27/09 04:09 AM
Maryland
Bright Eyes Offline OP
Wanderer
Bright Eyes  Offline OP
Wanderer

Maryland
I have been up all night long (it's 4am now) with three very sick elderly sanctuary bunnies and am ready to collapse so I will not be able to make the photog luncheon unfortunately! I have to keep an eye on one all day tomorrow or we might lose her.

Hopefully I'll be able to go another time.

I just received an offer from a client to sponsor a project that will take a couple of years to complete and so I can't sell anything now!!!! I told her I was going to do that and she presented it right away, I have no deadline. I'll be posting about it here later on as it gets underway as I'm able to work on it when my husband has downtime and I can work on it with his help.

However, I have to evaluate if I will need the large Civichrome backgrounds as I am not sure yet if I will.

Take care all.

Patti

Inspired By Paws

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 353 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CTiefisher, DrSuse BlueDevil, airphotog, dwilson7878, carters paul
3317 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics627
Posts989
Members3,317
Most Online629
Dec 4th, 2019

Copyright 2005 - 2020 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer