got the new file, & went to work. i found this image to be a difficult image to work with. i'm guessing it is due to the backlighting creating different casts in various parts of it. also, that mid-day sun (that's my guess, anyway) can be problematic from the git-go.
at any rate, not having been there, i still tried to work with the data that was in the image & hold it as true as possible. i found quite a big difference in this version to my original edit with the web file i was able to download initially. i will probably tinker with this some more later, as there are still areas that i would like to address, & it gives me a good image to work on to do just that.
i would be interested to see your thoughts on the edit - & feel free to be as brutally honest with them.
�2005 - 2020
Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com"
are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved.
Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer