Escondido, CA, USA
R
rpcrowe Offline OP
Journeyman
rpcrowe  Offline OP
Journeyman
R

Escondido, CA, USA
Moderator... If this posting is considered inappropriate, please feel free to delete it.

I would expect that many of our forum members know that I am heavily involved with Maltese (dog) Rescue. I am asking for help from the members. This will not cost anything and is definitely NOT A SCAM...

Please help our American Maltese Rescue. Our rescue organization rescues Maltese from hellish puppy mill conditions, from high-kill shelters and provides a means for Maltese owners who cannot keep their pets to find safe loving homes for these animals.

Judy and Richard Crowe, alone, have had over fostered over thirty Maltese during 2010, including 18 puppies who were born into freedom from mothers that have been rescued from those terrible puppy mills. These adult Maltese and puppies are now living in their “furever” homes with families who love them.

There is a voting contest which, if we get the most votes, will earn our organization cash awards. One hundred percent of our money goes to medical expenses for sick and abused Maltese who have been rescued and for the neutering and spaying of Maltese who will be adopted. All transportation costs and food for these rescued Maltese are born by the individual volunteer members who are involved in the rescue.

This is NOT A SCAM, rather a legitimate contest aimed at getting rescue organizations into the public notice.

You can help by accessing:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/click...ules_maincolumn
In the pink highlighted area, please type in:
Under Shelter Name: American Maltese Assoc. Rescue (Note: Make sure the “Assoc.” is abbreviated)
Under State: CA
Under City: Escondido
Enter: “search”
This will bring you to American Maltese Rescue
Enter: Vote
You will now see a picture of an animal: enter the type of animal “skunk”, “goat”, etc. as appropriate
Confirm vote…
You can vote once each day. Please help us gain some funding to help our sick and injured rescue Maltese.

BTW: Please see our Rescue Site at www.julemaltese.com and please forward this message to other animal lovers...

Here are some of the puppies "Born Into Freedom During 2010...

Here is a pregnant female when we received her from a high kill shelter...

Her puppies were born into a warm and clean environment...

Her puppies were adopted into loving"furever" homes and here is what she looked like after a few months of TLC at our home. We have kept her as one of our family...

Re: Please help our rescue efforts [Re: rpcrowe] #32941
12/17/10 05:42 PM
12/17/10 05:42 PM
Connecticut
Sunstruck Offline
Old hand
Sunstruck  Offline
Old hand

Connecticut
I can vouch that "The Animal Rescue Site" is a legitimate site. I vote daily for a friend's shelter in Costa Rica. Small rescue groups depend on the grant money. The "Shelter Challenge" pays $1,000 to the first and second place winners.

Richard,

I'm sorry, but I can only vote for one shelter, if I were not already voting for my friend, I would vote for yours. Only 3 days left for this challenge. GOOD LUCK!

Penny J. Wills
[color:"#08c3c5"]www.pennyjwillsphotography.com[/color]
Re: Please help our rescue efforts [Re: Sunstruck] #32942
12/18/10 08:15 AM
12/18/10 08:15 AM
Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, A...
PossumCorner Offline
Old hand
PossumCorner  Offline
Old hand

Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, A...
Just voted for the Maltese - good luck in the awards (and to your friend's shelter also Sunstruck).

Re: Please help our rescue efforts [Re: PossumCorner] #32943
12/19/10 08:33 PM
12/19/10 08:33 PM
Manhattan, New York, New York
James Morrissey Offline
I
James Morrissey  Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Hey Richard,

If you want to re-edit the e-mail a bit and state that you have my blessing, you are welcome to do so. I certainly have seen all of the work you have done and would be willing to vouch for you on that level alone.

Cheers
James

PS I will put this on today's FB page.

Re: Please help our rescue efforts [Re: James Morrissey] #32944
12/19/10 08:36 PM
12/19/10 08:36 PM
James Morrissey Offline
I
James Morrissey  Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

It would be great if forum members would share/link the FB link as a means of passing the word around.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profil...um/280915657058

Good luck, Richard.

Re: Please help our rescue efforts [Re: James Morrissey] #32945
12/20/10 12:44 PM
12/20/10 12:44 PM
Connecticut
Sunstruck Offline
Old hand
Sunstruck  Offline
Old hand

Connecticut
Quote:

It would be great if forum members would share/link the FB link as a means of passing the word around.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profil...um/280915657058

Good luck, Richard.

That is a very generous offer James. I have not posted about this for the same reason Richard was hesitant to. It's not really photography related. Thank you for allowing this thread, that site does a lot to help shelters out.

Penny J. Wills
[color:"#08c3c5"]www.pennyjwillsphotography.com[/color]

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 174 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CTiefisher, DrSuse BlueDevil, airphotog, dwilson7878, carters paul
3317 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics627
Posts989
Members3,317
Most Online629
Dec 4th, 2019

Copyright �2005 - 2020 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer