Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#33011 - 12/25/10 12:28 AM Merry Christmas Everyone
James Morrissey Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Manhattan, New York, New York
Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas. We are visiting family in RI and will back Sunday Eve.

James

#33012 - 12/25/10 01:25 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: James Morrissey]
psmith Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Kansas
Sunday Eve? That would be Saturday.

#33013 - 12/25/10 01:35 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: psmith]
Jim Poor Offline
Addict

Loc: Virginia, USA
Leave it to the cat guy to be a smartypants.

Merry Christmas and safe travels!

Visit my website

#33014 - 12/25/10 02:42 PM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: James Morrissey]
Jim Garvie Offline
Addict

Loc: Florida
Travel safely, James. They are predicting snow for your return trip. This year, everyone is coming here today. Linda and I cooked for 4 hours yesterday and watched the dogs drooling for 4 hours outside of the kitchen . Merry Christmas everyone.

Jim

#33015 - 12/25/10 03:58 PM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: Jim Garvie]
Julie Offline
Addict

Loc: TN
Merry Christmas everyone!

#33016 - 12/26/10 12:58 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: Julie]
James Morrissey Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Hey Everone,

Did we get anything photography related? I officially became a 4/3 photographer today!! Chanthee purchased me a P-E2! I was shocked. I had not planned to purchase until March/April when the prices usually drop.

James

#33017 - 12/26/10 02:23 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: James Morrissey]
Sunstruck Offline
Old hand

Loc: Connecticut
Merry Christmas!

Congrats on the new toy James! And drive careful! The Cape and RI are supposed to be hit worse than Ct and Ny
[color:"#08c3c5"]www.pennyjwillsphotography.com[/color]

#33018 - 12/26/10 06:40 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: James Morrissey]
Tucson Jim Offline
Old hand

Loc: Tucson, Arizona, USA
I hope all of the friends I've never met here at NWP had a joyous Christmas and wish you all a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2011.

James, congratulations on your newest photography acquisition. I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot.

In response to your question about any photography related Christmas gifts, my wife gave me Adobe Lightroom 3. Her timing is excellent. Up to now, I have been using Photoshop Elements 6. However, I recently upgraded my computer and, although I backed up my Catalogs on an external hard drive, I was unable to transfer them to the new computer. So, I lost my cataloging and key wording. I think LR will make cataloging and key wording my pictures a lot easier.

Jim

#33019 - 12/26/10 04:45 PM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: Tucson Jim]
Peggy Sue Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Illinois
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas day and you are enjoying all your special gifts. James, cannot wait to see what you create with your new toy. Jim, I am curious how well you like Lightroom.

I think today I will spend the day reading one of my gift books "I Remember Nothing" = Okay not photo related but humor can make it easier to read the how to manuals!

#33020 - 12/27/10 04:23 AM Re: Merry Christmas Everyone [Re: Peggy Sue]
James Morrissey Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

LOL, you are right on the money, Peggy. Well, our trip ended at about 6:30PM. We left at around noon hoping to get in before the blizzard occurred, starting at about 3 PM. LOL, that sure did not happen. The trip usually takes about 3 hours with a stop. Today, we witnessed 12 - yes 12 - accidents on the road. Fortunately, we were in none of them. I will give the some real props. We never felt out of control even once. We were watching cars and trucks sliding all over the place and we just kept chugging.

I got in, finished the last Wyoming article. I need to start on Julie's next. We have had some family issues that have delayed things a bit. Fortunately, they have cleared up.

Cheers
James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 167 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Poppy, sheril walker, WbN, sierravalleylabs, Jon Albert
3310 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3310 Members
13 Forums
6384 Topics
36608 Posts

Max Online: 513 @ 07/14/12 06:45 PM

Copyright ©2005 - 2017 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer