Manhattan, New York, New York
James Morrissey Offline OP
I
James Morrissey  Offline OP
I
Carpal Tunnel

Hey Everyone,

The third, and last, of our Yellowstone/Grand Teton National Park articles was published this evening. I hope that everyone enjoys both the story and the photographs. As usual, if you like it enough, please pass it along. The best exposure NWP gets is by word of mouth.

http://www.nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthreads/information/php/2010_Articles/jmorrissey/ysnp_jmck.php

Cheers
James

Re: New Article - Grand Teton and Yellowstone NP [Re: James Morrissey] #33161
01/02/11 04:20 AM
01/02/11 04:20 AM
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Tucson Jim Offline
Old hand
Tucson Jim  Offline
Old hand

Tucson, Arizona, USA
James & Chanthee:

Yep, I was right. I can never get enough of the Tetons. Really enjoyed the article and the images. Your experiences with Moose mirrors mine. Sometimes you see 'em & sometimes you don't.

Haven't been up there in the Fall in quite a while, but your article provides extra incentive.

Jim

Re: New Article - Grand Teton and Yellowstone NP [Re: Tucson Jim] #33162
01/04/11 09:33 AM
01/04/11 09:33 AM
Connecticut
Sunstruck Offline
Old hand
Sunstruck  Offline
Old hand

Connecticut
Sorry James. I did not see this thread, I started on in the Nature section.

Penny J. Wills
[color:"#08c3c5"]www.pennyjwillsphotography.com[/color]
Re: New Article - Grand Teton and Yellowstone NP [Re: Sunstruck] #33163
01/21/11 01:15 AM
01/21/11 01:15 AM
CA
StarrLight Offline
Veteran
StarrLight  Offline
Veteran

CA
I need to catch up and see if I read the first two installments but the photos in this one are stunning! Love the one of James in front of the geyser. Really beautiful shots. Although I have to say the ones of the foliage gave me a bit of vertigo.

Thanks guys - Diana

Re: New Article - Grand Teton and Yellowstone NP [Re: StarrLight] #33164
01/22/11 05:37 PM
01/22/11 05:37 PM
James Morrissey Offline OP
I
James Morrissey  Offline OP
I
Carpal Tunnel

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much, Diana, Penny and Jim. LOL, I was afraid that I was really going to have everyone sick and tired of Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. I never get tired of them, but there comes a point when I kinda need to stop posting about them. :P Next up will be Death Valley in March. I may be going with Steve Kossack for TWO workshops, which would be really cool. We need one more for a real group, so hopefully that will occur.

Diana - I am sorry about the vertigo effect on the foliage shots. That is a real possibility, I guess. Having said that, I felt that they were different enough to share in the thread.

The photos I shared in this article were very different than the camera reviews. In some respects, I always feel just a bit limited when I do field reviews because I don't always have enough optics to really isolate my subject matter in the frame in the same way I do with my own gear (which of course, I have a mint of lenses). Also, I need to work to make three different articles with unique, publishable photos, which is also difficult. :P

James

Re: New Article - Grand Teton and Yellowstone NP [Re: James Morrissey] #33165
01/22/11 05:54 PM
01/22/11 05:54 PM
CA
StarrLight Offline
Veteran
StarrLight  Offline
Veteran

CA
Quote:

Hey Guys,

Diana - I am sorry about the vertigo effect on the foliage shots. That is a real possibility, I guess. Having said that, I felt that they were different enough to share in the thread.

James

Oh don't apologize, its my problem, I get motion sickness very easily, its pretty irritating. I can't go to IMAX movies and when I saw one of the Harry Potter movies a couple years ago, I had to look away for a good part of it during broomstick flying scenes.

I hope everyone goes to take a look through this article, there really are some cool photos.

Diana

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 459 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CTiefisher, DrSuse BlueDevil, airphotog, dwilson7878, carters paul
3317 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics627
Posts989
Members3,317
Most Online629
Dec 4th, 2019

Copyright 2005 - 2020 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer