NWPBanner
Welcome! NWPphotoforum.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35807 - 07/18/11 04:30 PM Re: Some of my recent work [Re: Kerri]
Scott W Offline
Wanderer

Loc: CA
Lovely photographs. The first black and white is my favorite! I think they all have great overall composition.

#35859 - 07/26/11 12:45 PM Re: Some of my recent work [Re: Scott W]
FretlessD Offline
Journeyman

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Kerri,

Nice images. You do have an eye. My wife and I are at a similar point. She has a great eye, but we have just gone digital and are immersing ourselves in the technology.

Four children... it's hard to make the time. The one thing absolutely necessary is to have the support and help of your husband or partner. If not, keep working at it until the kids are mostly out of the house. It can be done, but it all about priorities.

Jim is right. The business side is so important. You could be the best photographer ever, but if you can't market your product, no one will know or care.

My one piece of advice is... "go where the dogs are". Every time we go to the dog park with a camera, someone asks us if we are professionals and ask for a card. In the beginning my wife said no. Not anymore, I told her to always say yes, give out a card, and the the connection to her Facebook photos. If they like our images they will call. People who are "into their dogs" are "captivated" consumers.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Doug

#35874 - 07/28/11 07:39 AM Re: Some of my recent work [Re: FretlessD]
Sue Deutscher Offline
Wanderer

Loc: Denver, CO
Awesome photos. I love the white boxer.

#35944 - 08/02/11 07:57 AM Re: Some of my recent work [Re: gebert]
As I see it Offline
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
Fantastic photos and beautiful dogs ... I love that last one, it kind of messes with my heartstrings - very precious.

#36117 - 08/22/11 06:02 AM Re: Some of my recent work [Re: James Morrissey]
StarrLight Offline
Veteran

Loc: CA

Originally Posted By: James Morrissey
Hey Kerri,

These are just lovely. I particularly like that last one with the silhouette and sunset! They are all excellent though. Thanks for sharing - and I hope we see more of you!

Sincerely,
James

Ditto what James said. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
alophotography, Perros.Humanos, Lindsay Wood, Devildogz0311, jamie
3304 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3304 Members
13 Forums
6095 Topics
36233 Posts

Max Online: 513 @ 07/14/12 06:45 PM

Copyright ©2005 - 2017 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer