no slaps on the wrist intended. We tend to be very open in this forum and secrecy or lack of candor is not the way we work here. In wildlife photography, opportunity is 90% of the game and great photography skills the other 10%. So when somebody shares a lovely image from the Serengheti Plains, I always factor in that they were there as opposed to me in my back yard with a pen of puppies 1/2 an acre away
. Or James' great winning photo in last month's competition from Yellowstone. Opportunity has a great deal to do with what type of images we get to capture.
You are welcome. Looking forward to seeing more good images.