04/24/14 08:32 PM
04/24/14 08:32 PM
Florida
Jim Garvie Offline OP
Addict
Jim Garvie  Offline OP
Addict

Florida
Last weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing a new advertising client dog named Ralphie. Ralphie is a Bullmastiff whose formal name is CH BANDOG'S RAPHAEL OF PURRVANA. He is owned by Randy and Cyndy Lubinsky and he lives just outside of Orlando in a beautiful home on a magnificently landscaped 5 acres that any dog would consider paradise.

Ralphie is a young dog and the advertising campaign is focused on creating awareness of Ralphie and his handler Mileah "Sweetie" Kay with judges in the Working Group so that when they are seriously looking for a National Placement, probably in a year or two, the judges will know his name. Fortunately, Ralphie is a cool dog with lots of personality so it was a fun shoot and I managed to get a lot of sweet -- if a bit goopy -- kisses from him.

Started the shoot out in the gardens. Lovely setting. Slightly overcast but nice flat lighting.

Then moved over to the conservatory which serves as Randy's "Man Cave". Works for me.

A view of the conservatory from the Koi pond.

And the inside of the conservatory with Ralphie serving Sweetie her martini: one olive or two Sweetie?

Ralphie stacked out in front of the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow flowers.

And just being what he is, after all. A dog. A really nice, sweet and very cool dog.

And, a family portrait on the slab overlooking the Koi pond. Randy and Cindy are lovely people and it's clear they love this big lug.

We enjoyed getting to know Ralphie and his owners. We've worked with Sweetie before -- she showed Annie Fay for us almost 15 years ago -- and the shooting environment was spectacular.

Will share the ads once we have a few designed. Hope you enjoy these photos.

Jim

Last edited by Jim Garvie; 04/26/14 08:54 PM.

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz
Re: Here's Ralphie! [Re: Jim Garvie] #40407
04/26/14 02:08 PM
04/26/14 02:08 PM
Manhattan, New York, New York
James Morrissey Offline
I
James Morrissey  Offline
I
Carpal Tunnel

Manhattan, New York, New York
Hey Jim,

Great shots. Lol, I got a real kick out of them at the bar. That is a really well bred dog. He is beautiful.

James

Re: Here's Ralphie! [Re: James Morrissey] #40408
04/26/14 08:57 PM
04/26/14 08:57 PM
Florida
Jim Garvie Offline OP
Addict
Jim Garvie  Offline OP
Addict

Florida
James,
he's a cool dog. His owners are very nice and live in a lovely home on an amazing piece of land. All in all, it was a fun if very demanding shoot. But I think we have some great shots for ads and I think in a couple of years, Ralphie may be stopping by to see you at Westminster smile.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 349 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CTiefisher, DrSuse BlueDevil, airphotog, dwilson7878, carters paul
3317 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums6
Topics627
Posts989
Members3,317
Most Online629
Dec 4th, 2019

Copyright 2005 - 2020 Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. "NWPPhotoforum" and "nwpphotoforum.com" are the property of Nature, Wildlife, and Pet Photography Forum. All Rights Reserved. Wild Coyote Studio, New York Pet Photographer