Ok, bills be damned I'm not missing another fall at Yellowstone. So, I'm heading up the 20th through the 22nd. Planning to camp on the west side and will set up a reservation soon. Main objective is wildlife with some thought to scouting locations to shoot in a later winter trip. Then I'm going back up a week or two later to shoot the Tetons. That will be according to color conditions. I'll only have two days there each time so any suggestions for maximizing my shooting will be appreciated. A 400/5.6 on the 30D is my long setup although I do have 1.4x t-con to use in an emergency. I'll be looking for Elk shots as I don't have too many decent shots of them. Love to get some wolves but realize my setup is a bit short for that unless I get lucky. Might have betters odds getting them during a winter shoot. Anyway, suggestions welcome as this is my first trip to the park. Oh yeah, and as I found out in Glacier 2 months ago. My screwed up knees are only good for about 3 miles if there is any kind of decline. So, keep in mind I'm not capable of long hikes anymore.