Ooops! Looks like the EXIF data doesn't include the camera related info. (I'm assuming that's because this JPG file a duplicate of the original TIFF file... but I'm not sure. Can anyone enlighten me?)

Here's the relevant data:

Canon 1Ds MKII, ISO 200, manual mode, WB full sun, tripod, 2 sec. shutter delay, Canon 90mm TSE L tilt-shift lens and manual focus, f8, 1/40 sec., polarizing filter set at about 1/4 to 1/3 full, taken about 3PM facing South with the sun due West and beginning to get lower in the sky. I did not use a lens hood (so I could rotate the circular polarizer) and I shot from the bank in full shadow.

Re the tilt/shift lens: shift was at 0 but I used a touch of tilt on the focus plane to get as much front to back clarity in the scene as possible. That enabled me to use a wider aperture than the normal f16 to f22 one might use with a regular lens shooting a scene like this. Even so I had to bump ISO to 200 and open the aperture to f8 to get a shutter speed that would hopefully prevent blurring of the willows along the stream, since there was a slight West to East breeze blowing.