hi,
I'm new to the world of h2o photography and was hoping for a little guidence. I plan on shooting surf shots w/ the d2h and underwater shots (snorkling depth for now in ambient lite) w/ d2x. I 'm pretty sure i'm leaning towards the seacam housing.

For the surf shots i was thinking of using the 10.5 fisheye or 17-55 dx. are these good choices/which one would be best and why?

For purley underwater shots i was thinking 17-55 dx, however, i noticed some of the web posters appear to all be using primes rather than zooms... is that personel preforance or do primes really make a huge difference underwater compared to zooms??? If so would a 85 f1.4 be a good all around underwater lens??? (using ambient lite for now).. (my choice of lens would be ..10.5 fisheye, 17-55 dx, 85f 1.4, 70-200 vr).

Also,undrh2o w/ ambient light can you keep the shutter speed high enough to hand hold the d2x s/ blurring (snorkelling depth)...what iso do you regulary have to use (say 10-20 ft down)..oh yeah- I live in st augustine florida so the water is somewhat clear.

Finally, what occurance of housing leakage of you (all) experienced= does it happen often, is the DAN underh2o insurance good for replacing /reimbursing the cost of your gear? do they then drop you after you make a claim or will they continue to insure you?

All thoughts, oppinions and comments appreaciated!

best regards,
jd