Thanks Peggy Sue! (good to see you here!)

He does have really beautiful eyes doesn't he. The hardest moment I had with him was the first time I saw him. I personally have not seen a horse that thin in real life. But it's a good feeling to be standing there watching him eat his senior mix and be brushing him and know you are helping him. Once I leaned over and was kissing him on the side of his muzzle near his mouth and he pressed his muzzle against my face and held really still, with his ears forward. He's so sweet.

Also he does trot and even canter on his own accord sometimes, although akwardly,(he's arthritic and has one bad leg in particular) when he could walk, so he feels good enough to do that.

And if he catches you hiding a halter behind your back, he can run just fine LOL. We just form a line and slowly move him into a corner somewhere and then he just stops and sighs and gives up, then I can walk up and put the halter on and he comes happily along. He's a smart old guy. When we put the blanket on him, he didn't spook at all and he looked like he was happy to have it. Made me feel good.

My Web Site www.deedeemurry.com