I was a bit taken aback myself with the no kids stuff. If that is the case, no way can I participate as I haven't anyone who would keep them all day. I would say that as long as children behave(aka the parents don't let them run wild) it would be ok. Mine have been raised around horses and dogs and know better than to misbehave around them. They are normal kids, but, they don't run wild in public

I may go and photo some trials before training my whippet to the lure. Looks like a blast to shoot!

The black dog is a giant schnauzer. Cool dog. She is out of german parents and her whole 5 generation pedigree has shutzhund III's. I am amazed she is as sweet as she is!

The large chestnut mare is mine and the chestnut foal is my mare's. I sold the foal upon birth though. Great home, and very loved. The grey pony is a welsh pony and belongs to someone at the barn.

Thank you for the compliments on my photos. I am just now trying to develop decent technique and some style. I need to pare down the shots as I have too many on there. Just haven't gotten around to it yet!