Okay, lets get to the nuts and bolts and on the ground with a real life example of what will happen if this law is passed. This new law WILL hurt our national security and make glacier and Yellowstone more dangerous. In effect, what the new law would allow is for ANYONE that is NOT otherwise ban from owning a weapon, to carry a weapon in Yellowstone or Glacier Park. In Montana and Washington, last I checked, you could carry a gun on your side all day long, there's no law against it . . . so long as the hand gun is in site, on your body, you can carry it. . . It's only when it's hidden that a carrier must have a permit. You can NOT carry a rifle concealed.

So again, a new law like the one proposed would allow ANYONE not prohibited from carry a gun, to do so in a national park. In Montana if you’re a felon or under 18 or serving a jail term, you can’t get a permit or carry a gun and therefore you cant carry in a a park.

But more interesting is that the law, as proposed will NOT make things simpler – as it states it will in the article – but it will make things more complicated in places like Yellowstone and Glacier because one is an international peace park that shares an international boarder with Canada, and the other occupies two different states with separate gun laws, and gun carry laws do not cross state lines. . .

Glacier shares an international boundary with Canada and there is un regulated power boat traffic on Waterton Lake to and from the USA, talk about a terrorist loophole, you could drive a Mack truck through it. So you want to infringe on my right to recreate without government involvement by requiring me to go though a security check to get my boat on the lake right – okay, are you going to now pay for that?

If you support this law, you also must want to make our country less safe, If we allow un permitted people to pack guns in Glacier we will see increase in illegal gun traffic in the park, no doubt. And it won’t be the "law abiding” one's doing the trafficking. People will exploit the law because it will be less risky to drive to the lake boat the guns and bombs into the USA and then hike them right down to the road once your in the park.

This would happen because once you’re in glacier, it's okay to carry guns. . . This to me is a huge national security threat and if the law passes, YOU CAN BET LIFE FOR ME AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS AREA AND WATERTON PARK WILL BE MORE DANGERES NOT LESS. We will have more gun and drug trafficking due to no boarder security and wide open spaces where today it is not legal to have a gun; if it's legal half the risk is gone. . .