Quote:

Definitely getting sick of winter, and so far, there are NO signs of spring here in Ontario I was looking through my photo's from last spring and came across this one of my Stafford, Kelly, from mid-April. That's at least 6 more weeks until we get some green stuff appearing

On the positive side, I've spent a lot of time this winter learning how to shoot in snowy conditions, and specifically with my black Stafford, Gus. Have had mixed success...some days I seem to nail the exposure while other days the results are a complete disaster Here's a photo from one of the better days

Bored out of my tree and anxiously awaiting spring...

Kim,

FYI, I don't see any of your pics, just place holders from Photobucket. I quoted your post with the image links to
show you what I'm getting.

To answer your question, Spring is alive and well in Southern California. Here is a pano of an area along the Del Dios highway in Escondido.
This area was completely burned in the wildfires from last summer. With the well
spaced rains we had this winter, the wildflowers abound. Hope this helps with the winter blues.

Geo