Hey George,

Thank you very much. That is very nice. I am very excited about this year's trip. We will only be there for about 4 days, but it is something. Definite musts while I am there:

(1) Zabrisky at Sunrise
(2) The Race Track at Sunset
(3) Sand Dunes at Sunrise

Everything else, I am still trying to figure out. :P I have always wanted to to Rhyolite Ghost Town at sunrise, I think it could potentially be very beautiful. The last two times I have gone to Aguereberry Point, I did them at sunset. I think it might be interesting to try a sunrise there - though I am still of two minds about it. I am also considering how best to do Dante's. I think I prefer sunset their to sunrise...but I would like to do both. I just can not fit it in. :P

LOL, there is just too much to do there in 4 days. For example, I have never gone to Darwin Falls (which I would like to do). I have never done the salt flats at either sunrise or sunset.

This is the article I did last year...so the question is, do the same things and hope to do them better, or try different places?

http://www.nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthreads/information/php/2007_Articles/jm/deathValley2.php

Cheers
James