Great job Old Hand
When one walks into your entry foyer they would have to be impressed. It's obvious you have spent a lot of time and money capturing the shots and , matting , framing and displaying your work. Photography is a very personal thing and I can see where each of are coming from , but each has his or her own personal goal, not all is ment for gallery hanging. I'm kinda like Tony in that I don't hang a lot of my own work, I like this new country classic look I do. We live in a very small cabin in the woods , I dont have a lot of wall space no big foyer like yours , no foyer at all lol.
Here's what I do I print on canvas as large as I can , 13x19 presently. I wrap the top and bottom of the canvas around a small dowel rod about one inch and glue it . I then drill a small hole the same size as a leather shoe string into the ends of the top dowell rod and insert the leather throng into it and glue it in. the bottom dowell acts as a weighted ballast and hanging from the top dowell it looks kinda country classy. very easy to frame and very easy to make and very easy to sell I might add.
Thats mine Randall

Randall-FINE ART -- FOR THE HOME AND OFFICE[url=http://:fineartamerica.com/shop/randallbranham.html