Quote:

LOL, George, spectacular! I agree with you about the lack of clouds and great color in the sky. It does not really do much for me as a result. There is no question that your version just rocks.

I do have a fundamental problem though with adding in skies and other such features into a photograph - though there is no question that the special effects are great looking. It feels like legerdemain to me...though admnittedly it looks much better than what was really there. :P

James

James,

I agree with you about the cheating and adding things to pics that weren't there. Let me say that I never do the kind of thing I did to your pic to mine. I will remove things sometimes (usually man made things like trash and people) and as in the case of the moonset pics, drop in a properly exposed moon that I take at the same session.

The fun thing about your pic was that it wasn't mine so I could go crazy and have some fun with a low res web version.

All I can do is hope that someday I'm at the racetrack and get that kind of sky.

Geo