I haven't yet, but I'm going to try to get a copy. (Do bookstores keep back issues?)

Anyway, this brings me a mini-dilemma. The photo was used without my knowledge, yet it was a photo that I had taken for a charity (dog rescue) group. I figure the photo is donated and I don't event consider compensation for it.

I would, however, like to have some say in the processing (I could have supplied the RAW or a hi-res version) and hope that I got a photo credit. We'll see.

I don't want to come across the wrong way and "demand" that they come to me for such use in the future, but I am thinking about "offering" to "provide Hi-res files, properly converted to B&W etc in the future. This will allow for presenting the dogs in the best possible light . . . "

Do you all think that is a good way to handle it?

The sad thing is that the photo was used in a "Precious Pets" add for Murphy http://www.pbase.com/jimpoor/image/96457877 who has since been de-listed from adoption availability because she is in end stage kidney failure.

I'm thinking of doing something with the pictures I supplied to the group as well as some of the others as a sort of tribute.