Well, OK, maybe that's a little misleading but I do have some pre-birth puppy pics to share with you. This first one was taken by somebody other than me . We Xrayed Cassidy last Thursday and this is a part of that Xray. If you look real closely, you can see some circular light areas which are actually skulls. We counted 8 puppies in her ever-expanding belly. Last litter was 9 so that should be about right and there might be one or two hiding behind the ones we were able to count.

With the delivery date projected for this Wednesday, we converted part of my studio/office into a whelping/puppy room and put together the whelping box. Here are a couple of photos of it and where it sits in the room.

And here's a shot of Cassidy checking it out to make sure it's set up the way she wants it. She did approve of everything so now it's just a matter of waiting for the blessed event.

Because the box is in the studio, it'll be fairly easy to get some decent puppy shots as they're being born and afterwards. So stay tuned to this channel as they say.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz