Well, today marks their third week anniversary and they were visited by our friend Jessica, her sister, her daughter Serenity and her nephew. The puppies had 2 hrs. of constant companionship in the whelping box and they played -- and slept -- and played -- and slept some more.

I continue to be amazed at the puppies' response to people. At this point in their development, they are just figuring out how to interact with each other and their mom. People are generally not on the list of species to relate to but these guys really love people. This first shot is of Jessica with Mr. Lt Green and Mr Teal. They seem to be saying "wow. Have we hit the jackpot!"

Serenity fell in love with Ms Pink and it appears that it was a reciprocal emotion. Serenity and Ms Pink.

The puppies have started taking milk supplement in addition to draining Ms Cassidy every 5 hrs. We are moving to more milk supplement and less Cassidy in order to start the weaning process. Once we get the bowl with the gruel down and have them wading in it, I'll send pics. Believe me, you'll enjoy it almost as much as we will.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz