Thanks for the comments, I’ll go back and work the shot a bit roman, thanks for the help.

As for the name of the mountain,

"By the way Tony, you probably know this but Chief Mountain was actually named Kings Peak and then Tower Mountain before it was named Chief Mountain."

That I think is one person’s perspective, mainly the perspective of the people who know what is printed on the internet, no offense, I always teach to my environmental science class at the collage that we have to be very skeptical of all that we read on the internet. In many cases the information is not wrong; it's just presented from one point of view and many times it is limited to the knowledge of the people publishing it.

To say that the mountain was call tower and king before is was chief says that one must overlook the history of the people who first were here.

Kings peek I think wound up in Utah, and Tower Mountain was the name given it by Lewis and Clark. Naming is always confusing and depending on who you ask you get different stories. The Mountain has always been Chief Mountain to the people of this area.

In my family, the Blackfeet side, the mountain has always been referred to as, "the mountain of the chief," it's talked about in the ceremonies and the told in the stories that it is "chief mountain."

I've never been told any other name. I'm not arguing with you, or doubting you, non Indians, and in this case, non Blackfeet have had this or that name for all kinds of things including mountains, but not here on the reservation and certainly not with the Blackfeet people.