Connie,
right now, I have some good show homes and some good homes that are willing to show. And, yes, those are two different things.

The ones with show experience will get the key picks. Those with enthusiasm and the ability to train will get the second tier with the expectation that I'm going to have to do a lot of the show training and find them a good handler.

Right now, our picks are Mr Blue and Ms Yellow. They are the male/female versions of each other -- chunky, pretty heads, decent toplines and excellent attitude. None of the puppies in this litter are shy or loners.

The next tier includes Prof Plum, Mr Green and Ms Pink. Green is more moderate but has a pretty headpiece and gorgeous body/topline. He may go to an experienced home that wants a dog that can do everything: Conformation, Obedience and Agility.

We have a great home that is taking a boy and a girl so Ms Yellow will probably go there along with Prof Plum since they appear to be a diad. Those people live half the year in New Hampshire and half in Vero Beach, FL.

Ms Pink will go to a home that will want to do Obedience and Agility and it is an experienced home which will be necessary because Ms Pink has ATTITUDE !!

The rest will go to homes depending on how they are rated. Evaluations will be next Saturday so I have to teach them to stack between now and then. I can't believe they'll be gone in 2 weeks. I'm definitely getting too old to do this breeding thing .

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz