Bob,
Lisa will have her choice and Mr Green would be a good one. But we need to see how they stack out and move over the next few weeks. Lisa understands the show game and knows that she can bond with whatever pup she ends up with. The only time you ever compare them is when they're in the litter. After that, the one you have is the one you want.

Annie and Rowdy both arrived at our house by plane. Annie was pick of her litter and Rowdy was 4th pick male and probably the 7th pick overall in a really outstanding litter. Once we held them in our arms we couldn't imagine having any puppy but them. We still felt that way once we saw the other puppies in both litters at their first shows. Rowdy's sister Dyna (Ch Loral's Dynasty) is the winningest Rottweiler bitch of all time. And I love her. But I wouldn't trade Rowdy for Dyna.

Like I said, Lisa has been here before. She just recently lost her Rottie boy who was very, very nice. She finished him in Conformation, titled him in Obedience and Agility and showed him in just about every venue available. He loved it and she loved him. I know that she'll feel the same about the puppy she gets from us.

And it just might be Mr Green

BTW, here's one more pic of Mr Green. He was sitting in my lap a few minutes ago and he's really a doll.

Last edited by jimgarvie; 07/08/08 04:55 PM.

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz