Randall, I have found that with the camera I am using now sunny is best, and either morning or afternoon seems to give the best results. I took some shady area shots and the greens still turn white but not as bright. This camera also does not allow for custom white balance and to get real bright whites and still get color to convert, you should set your white balance on any grass or foliage. It just so happens I went and purchased a brand new 30D last night (the price was excellent) and I will likely be sending in to Life Pixel this week to do the conversion. You really can't get the full effect on here looking at the images, I will tell you they look amazing at full resolution and that's only form a 2mp 11 year old P&S camera. The highest quality tiff image I can capture with this thing still is only a 500k file. I can't wait to get the 30D done. I believe there is a market for this. A few select shots at weddings (the younger generation folks love different edgy stuff)and even shooting landmark or special locations and offering prints for sale. In the south people really get turned on as they are not used to seeing things covered in snow or ice so it is very appealing. Again, there are not many photogs offering so it should offer some additional differentiation, plus it's fun!

BTW, thanks for the reply..........