Thank you Jim and John, and thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, I believe they are helping!

I received a call from the Oncologist today. She the microscopic results of the biopsy actually did not show the mass as a cancerous tumor. Neither malignant nor benign! Now with that being said they also stated that is the mass was large and defined it should be assumed it is a benign tumor. The Oncologist said that it still could cause problems either way because it is so large. The mass is almost 2" long and he is a very small little guy. The net is they recommend we wait 30 days and redo the ultrasound to see what has occurred. Amazingly the microscopic tests also indicated cell rejuvenation (he's rebuilding his liver). So now we pray and wait.

Rocky seems to still be doing well clinically. He's eating, drinking and playing just like normal. He looks strange with all the shaving that was done all over his little body but he's still a pretty darn handsome little guy.

Thank you all again for the support and prayers. I know it's helping and I did let Rocky know! He actually yawned when I told him but I know he appreciates it as well! Thanks!