That was a great map Tony I took the info with me but didn't have time to post a thank you before we left.

James...I can't believe it! That was the day we were there!! Crud! I wish I had checked this later, I would have loved to met up and said hi. We probably passed each other. Did you see the group of people late evening pulled over to watch the wolves? I got some shots with 600 mm but still heavy crop and dark but neat to see real wild wolves. Sounds like you had a very successful trip can't wait to see what you got.

I didn't get a thing....but I only had part of an afternoon there. We were only halfway thru the loop when it got dark out LOL. I would have loved to gone to the tetons, that is a gorgeous shot Randy!! But I was mainly there for 4 days of shooting trained animals, with Animals of Montana, which I know is frowned upon with photographers a lot but my goal was getting images to paint from only so I was over the moon with the shots we got. I can't wait to start painting I have to finish several commissions first.

Ah I just reread your post sounds like you were in Jackson on the 26th so we wouldn't have crossed. I just found out another artist friend of mine was in Yellowstone the 26th as well. Next time I will put the word out better!

Thanks again for the info before we left I wish we had a couple more days to poke around there. I was hoping to get some rutting elk to paint.

My Web Site www.deedeemurry.com