Quote:

I told you guys I'd post the gloves/mittens I use, here's the solution to cold hands for nature and wildlife photographers. In the past I talked about using these but could not find a retailer (I got two pairs a couple years ago and gave one away). Anyhow, I pulled all the strings I could and still did not find a retailer for these gloves - I even had the outfitter department at Cabela's HQ do a search and they said they cant find them anyplace.

Well, as it turns out they've been disscontinued and the company that makes them is out of business, and no one's replaced them yet. However, I found a source that has them on closeout!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may not like camo, but you can bet if you buy these and insert the hand warmer, you will covet these mitts for the rest of your shooting days. The key to them is the heater pocket, and the built in glove liner that protects your fingers when the mitt is folded back - no other mitten i've found does this. . . there are many others that fold back, but none has the built in liner. . .

So, here's the link, get them while you can, this may be the only chance you get . . .

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Product.aspx?baseno=84485

Tony

Thanks Tony. For $17.95 I figure I can't go wrong. Ordered a pair today.

Geo