Quote:

I have a Polaris X2 500 ATV that I use. I bought a tool box from I believe either Lowes or Home Depot.. called Stanley Fat Max..approx 26Lx10Wx11D, I has a seal so it is water and dust proof. I just open my camera bag and lay it in so that the camera is available if I want it, I only latch one latch. I bungee it on the front of the ATV, There is room enough for other things in the box too. My tripod will fit too if I arrange things right. Problem here in Oregon, we are limited to either logging roads or OHV trails, no cross country riding,, at least in the area I live in.

Jim, What kind of silencer do you have on your ATV? I have been thinking about getting one for mine too, but nobody local has them to hear how much diff they make. Dealers all look at me kinda funny,, say they never heard of that,, everybody wants more noise. DAve

Dave, seems we have similar taste. That's the same ATV I picked up. The extra seat is handy for hauling the wife or youngster along with me comfortably. I don't have a silencer on it yet as like you I've no real reference for how well they work.

I did find one bag that is top opening and comes with precut foam inserts you can remove to customize your gear. It's also weatherproof so it may be the best option. I've got to find it again as I forgot to save the link.