DLC - Thanks!!

Peggysue - They are amazing little trees arent they? Prune them well...guide them and they will become amazing natural pieces of art.

Tony, actually the publisher has contacted me. They need a catalogue of my work. I guess I am having a hard time understanding what they want? My work is layed out even in my Pbase account similar to what they want (by geographic area) they keep refering me to a website which I dont need....just another expense to put my work in a format it already is in. I am currently working on a professional web site, and that should be on line early next year.

Meanwhile I am working on my project with a local printing company to create a showroom of my work and the other product (they tie in together info to be released soon) so that is probably my front burner project for now.

And still weighing the legal ramification of publishing pictures and how that would effect limited runs of gallery quality offerings....so we have some exploring to do and some decisions to make as to where I want to take my work.

Roman