Hey Guys,

Preston,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I think the color is essentially correct. While I could have made him 'brighter white,' I don't think that he actually was. I also agree about keeping the ball and the foot. I think I will take out the catch-lights on the final version.

Buddy,

Thanks for processing this! It really looks very different from what I produced...and I like it! Having said that, the colors are a bit redder than I think they were in real life. It is amazing what we can all do with the same image. He really is popping out of the photo. I would like to be able to do the same thing and not play with the color though. Thoughts?

Let's talk about depth of field though and the feet. Personally, I think it looks very natural to have it this way, after-all, you are shooting something that is in three dimensions. It would make sense that the rear foot would be a bit oof as compared to the rest of the face and body. If I had stopped down a couple of more shots, some of that may have been controlled for, but I don't think it should have to be. Thoughts?

James