Julie,
is Dot showing in Open Bitch?

I'm actually toying with the idea of sending you a pic of me but I'm not sure I'm that brave. Did you know that cameras capture a piece of your soul? I'm pretty sure I could pick you out of a crowd. Besides, I'll be walking around with my white 70-200 lens which makes me somewhat noticeable.

We're very happy with Juneau. She was pick puppy in our Cassidy/Sonny litter and was the most gorgeous puppy we ever bred. She got that shoulder extension from her mom and that topline from her Grandpa, Rowdy. But her headpiece is pure Heika, Sonny's mom, who was a Top 10 Bitch in 2005.

I always sweat the OFAs. She's clear for Heart and Eyes but hips and elbows in large breeds are never a lock regardless of how they move. If she doesn't clear for any reason, we'll probably breed Cassidy one more time and we'd go to Caesar as well since the cross is a good fit. Of course, since he's only 20 months old, he'll have to pass OFAs, too. Kimm will do them both at the same time and in the same place (Michigan State) so we'll know in a few months.

See you on Saturday. Don't worry. We'll find you.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz