Hi Preston,

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! I just looked at your photos on Pbase. WOW WOW WOW! They took my breath away. I am sitting here with the chills.

Okay, let me focus *which is not easy as I am so in awe right now).

My lights:

They are two continuous (hot) lights and each has a 300W bulb in it. Unfortunately, the cats kind of destroyed the umbrellas, so let?s just say I am starting from scratch.

I don?t think space will be a problem as saving these animals is my life and if I need to throw out the furniture downstairs and use the entire living room consider it done. Where I have been photographing now is in an upstairs office, because the front wall has tall open windows. I do not need to take the set-up down (although it would be helpful).

I rescue cats and kittens only. Any dogs I get involved with rescuing never come here so no photos needed.

As for the camera I have been using the Canon Digital Elph S230 (and have gotten some great pictures from it ? when I luck out with good lighting). I was looking into getting the Canon Rebel XT, but now see that Helmi uses Canon EOS 20D with a Tamron f2.8 28-75mm lens exclusively, so let?s just say I am starting from scratch and open to anything (that is cost effective).

Thank you so much!
Barbra