I am so pleased to find this. I sort of do a bit of rescue but mainly raise a few and I mean a few of very good Exotic short hair persians. I live in a part of Arkansas where there are no shows close and when one Exotic goes to a show there is often not a photographer. I got very lucky and PSmith was at a show and one of my young cats was photographed. PSmith did everything right and sent photo to my web master. I keep looking for him at shows where my cats go but no luck yet. Helmi is wonderful too and I am very enamoured of her style too. I do not have a good camera but have been able to get a few shots to send on to prospective buyers. If you look on my website wyldaire.org you will see that it is only a shell due to lack of photos. I am going to keep up with this site and see what I can learn. PSmiths is the only pro shot. I can not travel much due to my age and also that I still work full time. I am so glad to find all this info. I will keep trying. Wish there was a Preston here or a Helmi within a couple of hundred miles. The rescue pictures are pretty darn good. Keep up the good work. pmn