Quote:

If you are getting back or neck pain from using a tripod, then you probably are not using the tripod correctly or using the wrong tripod for the job.

Most definitely! I have not yet gotten a stage set-up for my use. I keep changing it as I learn of new problems. I started with a big aluminum folding table and put some boxes on that for height and shooting at eye level, but the kittens thought it was a gym and had a blast jumping off the boxes! I put up with that for a short time. The table is just too wide. I then built a stack of boxes against the wall (which was better because it gave me more room to move the lights around (not that I can get control of them anyway), but with the boxes the stack is too low, so I have to twist, turn and curl to get the shot at eye level. If I add a box then I am shooting up and that’s no good. This too is temporary until I can figure out what works.

As for deleting from the disk while in the camera the way the instructor explained it was comparing it to the computer and how when you add and delete files it leaves spaces on the HD. We can defrag the computer to fix this, but you cannot defrag a card. He convinced me at the time

When I was downloading the pictures from the camera (slowwwwwww) the good thing was that if I went and took another 20 shots the next time I went to D/L the camera knew there were 20 new shots and just downloaded the new ones by default. Now that I am using the reader in my printer (super fast) I am unable to do that. I have to click “view” instead of download and then figure out which are the new ones, highlight them and download. My question is can I format the card every time after downloading to my computer?

Thanks
Barbra