1 client 3 different sites

One of my clients decided he wanted 3 different web sites. The Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad. This is a narrow gauge tourist railroad that climbs the Rocky Mountains in Norther New Mexico & Southern Colorado. His thinking is the official site where you can buy tickets and a site for photos and a site for behind the scenes work on the railroad. Many people have their favorite thing about the railroad so now they can bookmark the parts of the railroad that they enjoy the most and can go directly there with out having to see anything else.

I have the photo section ready to add this years photos and the behind the scenes is also ready. The new site where you can buy the tickets still needs some work and I have to move it to another server. I did not build the live official site where you can buy tickets now.

IMHO this is a interesting idea breaking up a site into 3 sites. So far the reaction is real good. Also the search engines seem to like it, because all 3 sites have numerous links back and forth.

Link to the photo site.

Thanks To the sites

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Wacky roger
Questions & Comments Welcome