the photo was taken with a d70 and Nikon 17-35 2.8 afs. I also used a 2stop soft grad, exposure was about 1 sec. at f-18.

The photo is a shot from about one mile from my house - east glacier park, looking west and taken three days ago.

If you want to see more Glacier Park Shots take a look at the following link (www.tonybynum.photosite.com). I put a few photos up there for an experiment so it is just a sample of my work. All shots on that site are from around Glacier Park. And shot with digital slr's.

While glacier remains remote, it provides all the services and amenities you need. Lodging in the National Parks systems most decorated lodges. Great food, great activities, and many places to camp if you are into that.

I have been to most of the big parks and I believe Glacier is the best if you are into great vistas and wildlife. If you’re strictly a wildlife guy I'd stick to Yellowstone, but for overall experience Glacier is second to non - in the lower 48. Denali is the best bit it is a long way north. If you come be sure to get out here between June 10 or so and the end of September. It gets cold early and everything shuts down by October 1.

Finalshot

www.tonybynum.photosite.com