Preston,
so last week, on a drive from our house to Alachua, Florida (just outside of Gainesville) I was watching the horses in the large meadows alongside I-75 (the area from Ocala to Gainesville is true horse country) and I saw -- honest to goodness -- a herd of Zebras! I didn't have a camera and my travel partners had to look twice before they acknowledged the fact that they were, truly, Zebras. So, maybe we have a solution to where the NC Zebras went.

Also, just North of Orlando, there is a wildlife sanctuary/talent agency called Featuring Animals that has on it's property herds of exotic animals including Zebras and other exotic hoofed animals. Years ago, Linda and I brought some of our large advertising clients up there for a tour and got to play with a Lion cub. It was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. That and a large female Tiger named Sunny decided she loved me and followed me around the enclosure chuffing and rubbing against the fencing. Then I noticed she was getting into a rather strange position and, luckily, I was able to move quickly enough to avoid being marked by my girlfriend! Unfortunately, the young lady behind me was not so lucky and not so quick .

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz