Jim -

My system won't be nearly as sophisticated as yours (at least for now).

Following David's advice, I will be setting up a 22" Wide Screen monitor for folks to view the images on.

I will start the day with a looped slide show containing shots from previous events, sort of as a way to draw attention. Within the slide show, I will cycle a title slide which will let people know that shots from the days event will be available for viewing later.

Then as each class finishes up, I will upload the shots from that group to my laptop which will then replace the initial slide show.

These images will loop until I upload the next batch, which will simply be added to the loop. This process of uploading goes on until all the images from the day's shooting are uploaded.

All the shots will be uploaded to a single file folder for the looped presentation as well as to individual folders for each class.

I am a one man show, so I won't have the luxury of a sales assistant "working the booth" throughout the event. I will make images available for sale after the last images for the day are uploaded. David tells me he too is a one man operation and only available to sell images at the end of the day and it appears to work for him.

Of course, I will also have the images available online (at a higher price) for those who wish to purchase them after the event.

Basically, that's it in a nutshell.

I have yet to put this system into play, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

- Gary