Hey guys....

Today turned out to be a very sad day. About 4 years ago, some people who owned the house down the street were foreclosed on and they left their cat. She came one day and she stayed. She became the "neighborhood" cat as she made 4 homes her "home". If she wasn't at one, just look around and she would be at another. She spent most of her days here in the house and would go out in the evening to visit everyone and make her rounds. I had noticed she was eating less, but figured she was being fed everywhere else. Then I realized she was losing weight so I decided to take her to the vet today. Seems she had tumor in her stomach that was spreading to her lungs. The vet explained that it was a losing battle and that things would only get worse. Unfortunately, I had to make the decision to let her go to "kitty heaven". While I knew it was the best thing, it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. She was always there to greet you every morning and when you came home from being gone. She will be missed terribly by everyone whose life she touched. She rode in my lap on the way to the vet and I am glad I let her.

If you have a dog or cat, take a minute to hug them and let them know how much you care.

Thanks for listening.
L