Thanks guys.
I know the use of some electronic predator calls are illegal for hunters to use in PA. I just assumed it applied to hunters and without any intention of killing the animal I was exempt. But now what you are saying James, is that perhaps in some areas it's illegal, period. David thanks, I will look further. And David I am of the same school of though as you, I though it a good idea. As I learn more tracking and hunting techniques, I will try and apply them to photography.
I liked that little hundred dollar unit, and thought it may work for me. I, however am unsure if I am prepared to Camo up and sit in still in the woods for hours. I am no hunter, but living in PA gives me access to one of the largest hunting cultures in the states. I have been researching the topics more this last year and find that hunting is a very boring hobby. I mean, there is brief moments of glory preceded by hours of pure boredom. I never realized until recently that deer hunters sometime climb into a tree and sit there near motionless for dawn to dusk.

Thanks, Jeff