Thanks Guys, lot of good advice here. I may have to see if a friend has any of these electronic calls to try before I buy. The one I linked above from Cabela's in my first post, is a remote controlled speaker with a fuzzy tailed bit of fur on a stick. All of what you are referring to. Again for me, it’s about finding the time to get out and sit in a blind. The damn job keeps getting in the way:)

BTW will these type of tactics get birds to come down also? And how load are the electronic calls?

David, I know of a few people from Ohio, but have never lived there. I would have to guess that PA has a stronger hunting presence. Sure, there is no big game hunting here, but per capita, there are more hunters in this state then nearly all the others. If I recall we rank about third. That is one reason Cabela's put there store here. So even though I am not a hunter, I have access to a boat load of information. And within say a 30 mile radius of the house I have access to over 40000 acres of state game lands. A good opportunity to say the least.

Thanks, Jeff