Hi guys,

Sounds like fun! My husband would probably enjoy meeting up with photographers in Yellowstone sometime. He loves to get out and about to shoot, and I am the *roadside tourist* type. :)

We wouldn't be able to join up this time because we already have another obligation then, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for future plans! We usually try to get there every Fall for the Elk rut, but I doubt we'll find the time to this year. :(

Anyway, our daughter works in the Old Faithful Lodge Gift Shop. hmm, is it the Lodge or the Inn? I always get the 2 mixed up, it's the one with the Old Faithful clock in it. :) So If you see a cute blonde girl wearing a name tag with "Morgan" on it, make sure you tell her hi, and freak her out. LOL She loves working there, it's her second summer there.

As for the traffic, I guess as long as your ready and willing to deal with it, it shouldn't be too stressful. Last time we went, we got stuck in a 'buffalo jam' and spent four hours on a 3 to 5 mile stretch, burned a whole evening, missed our dinner reservations and everything was closed by the time we got back to our room. After that experience, I'd take traffic any day. :)

Have some fun!