Thank you very much. I have been very pleased with the Olympus camera and the lenses that they sent. I feel that the images have been excellent - though I have used the camera mostly exclusively at ISO 100-400.

I SHOULD have asked for a 50-200 mm lens as a lot of the work I was doing with my Canon was done with the 70-200. Having said that, this was my problem for not asking. Olympus has been very kind and liberal with their equipment with me.

I like the Olympus colors. I find them nice and saturated - though not necessarilly as accurate as the Canon's. However, I do not always think that pleasing color is 'accurate' color. I particularly used the 'vivid' preset a lot...though as I was shooting raw, I could change that if I wished.

As for the content of the photographs - thank you. I was working hard at trying to 'see' things a bit differently. Shooting landscapes and the architectual pieces was a real challenge. It is very different work than portraiture, which is most of what I do. Having spent the week with Steve and his group, it even occurs to me that my wildlife photography is mostly just a form of portraiture.

Thanks
James