Hey Guys,

I look forward to seeing them when you are finished with the photos. I am in a place with Internet today...which is nice. I am still at Bryce Canyon. Bryce is out of this world beautiful - honestly, I have never seen anything like it. I am having a dickens of a time though getting shots in focus due to the cold...mostly a result of hand-holding the ND grad and trying to eliminate any appearance of a line.

This morning, I was at the aptly named Sunrise Point. It was amazing. LOL, tonight I was at Sunset Point. The weather had gotten overcast and it looked like snow. However, the sun did break through and I was able to grab about 60 seconds of sunset. I THINK that I may have gotten a couple. Again, the problem being slow shutter speeds and motion blur - this is with a tripod and a really good head. It has been FREEZING. The winds were wicked - and we are up about 8500 feet. The temp was in the mid to high 20s this morning and the wind chill made my hands absolutely numb (even with just the short time I had them out of my gloves).

If I got 3 good shots today, I will be happy.

James