Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, and somewhat new to photography. I took B&W in high school, and worked for a pro after graduation, but its been a few years since I've done anything. About 8 months ago I bought a new camera, and I've been knee deep in it ever since.

I currently 2nd shoot weddings with another photographer, and I'm working on my own business doing people and pet portraits. Although I'd like pets to be the majority of my business, it is a niche market and I dont want to limit myself in one way or another.

Unfortunately it seems that a lot of learning opportunities in the 'pet photography' world are just out of my reach, but hopefully in the future I'll be able to attend some events, and increase my skills. For now though, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing... practice, practice, practice.

Most of my pet stuff is currently natural light situations, however I am currently working to improve my studio lighting skills. Here is a few from a shoot I did a few weeks ago. I shoot totally RAW, and edit in LR and CS3.