Hey Guys,

It has been an insane couple of weeks...LOL, the park pass certainly paid for itself. I was able to hit Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands and Arches NPs. The first half was my annual boys trip with my pop and brother. The second half was helping out with Steve Kossack's group. Both a blast - but very different experiences. will be publishing a story to go along with it all when I am able to finally put it all together. Here are a few shots from Bryce. Honestly, there was 25 gigs of data between the 4 parks and it is hard to figure out what I like 'best.'

Here are a couple of shots that looked pretty good to me from Bryce Canyon. The last, I THINK appears a bit more orange than I remember it. I am going to try to tone it down when I have some time.

I am a bit wiped out...I have been getting about 4.5 hours of sleep for the last two weeks. LOL, I feel pity for pretty much anyone who has had to be around a 30 foot radius of me. I have been absolutely flying as a result of the caffeine...pretty much in the realm of free association. :P