The last couple of days have been busy. Chanthee, my neighbor and I caught 3 ragged (but beautiful) strays yesterday, and brought them down to be tested/neutered/spayed this morning. The adoption group seems really good at finding good homes quickly for cats - and these three are imminently adoptable. They are all surprisingly friendly. My guess is that they had been house cats until they were let go into the streets...(usually when the boys start spraying, they get kicked out). The various supers in the neighborhood were feeding them and we can verify that they were living on top of an HVAC unit at a local funeral home.

I did not delete any of their scratches/marks because I felt that it was more true to life. I also tried to capture their surroundings as much as possible - in my own (LOL, admittedly very weak) homage to the photos one often sees of feral cats in Greece. Most of the shots were taken hand-held at ISO 3200. Anyway, without further adieu - I bring you Hudson, Cleo and Cesar (in that order). I did not delete any of their scratches/marks because I felt that it was more true to life.