My local fed-ex store has a scanner, I'll try to go down there this weekend. Only copy of the photo is a 4x6 so won't make for an amazing scan.

As far as the questions:
1. How do you shoot an Iconic image differently? Just walk around and see what looks interesting. Get that head on a swivel. My first trip to Australia my bags got lost and I didn't have my good camera with me for my days in Sydney, just a P-a-S. I took this photo of an extremely iconic building.

I was just walking around in "explorer mode" just outside of the Opera House and looked up and thought 'Oh Neat' <click>. I don't think I would have if I was lugging around my SLR and tripod, I would have been with everyone else standing back trying to get the whole thing in a picture and maybe get the Harbour Bridge or the cityscape in the background.

Once my luggage was found and I had my SLR, an A-1 at the time, I took this on my way back thru Sydney just before flying out.

The second photo answers the second question. No, of course you don't need to shoot it differently. The classic image is classic for a reason. Plus I like having one I can call my own. I think the second photo is better, it was taking with better equipment too, but the first still kinda intrigues me a little. When I go back in June I want to redo the tile shot with my digital, have it not be off-center, then who knows which shot is better?