Your right, you really just don't know how a dog is socialized unless you know them. The only thing mine are not socialized to is cats, because I do not have any. I had puppies leave from here and live fine with cats.

Mine start going outside when they start eating gruel. They aren't going to get any different germs from my yard than they are my floors. I want them to be on carpet, hardwood floors, rocks and grass by the time they are 4 weeks.

I do early neurologic stimulation http://ahimsadogtraining.com/handouts/early_neurological_stimulation_en.pdf Which may or not be beneficial, but, I do it anyhow. I vacuum around the their box, the TV is going so they hear that, the kids are screaming and they have friends over. So, there is no lack in experiences and stuff like that

I have to say one of the best things ever was just letting Cinnamon take care of them. She picked the most dominant puppy and she would roll it over and over if she felt it was getting out of line. It was slightly disturbing to watch. When one would go to its new home, the next most dominant would get the treatment. It was an interesting thing to see.

I can't wait to have a litter of puppies again. Dottie has achieved all the titles I wanted her to achieve and I think I have gotten closer to a dog for her. Brings back in one of her ancestors that was an amazing dog